Maadi Community Church is supported only by its congregation; there is no outside source of funding. From every pound, euro, or dollar given, 15% goes to support local ministry outreach and 3% goes into our “Embrace the Needy” benevolence fund.
There are three primary ways you can give to MCC:
1. Cash: The regular offerings taken during our weekend services. We do not want our visitors to MCC to feel pressured to give.
- If your bank account is outside of Egypt please make your check payable to: Maadi Community Church.
- Donors in the US may mail your check to: Maadi Community Church Association, 1321 Upland Drive, Suite 704, Houston, Texas 77043.
- If your bank is here in Egypt make your checks payable to “EIC – MCC” (Evangelical International Church-Maadi Community Church is our legal name in Egypt).
3. Electronically: We now have online giving!!
Community Care Offerings: On the first Friday of each month, at the end of our Communion Service, we take up an additional offering specifically to provide support and assistance to members of our Church family who are in crisis need for food, medicine, clothing, etc. These funds are placed into the Embrace the Needy ministry.
Maadi Community Church Association is a US registered not-for-profit religious organization. Tax receipts can be provided on request. If you have any questions, please call the Finance Department on +202 2359-2755 or email: email@example.com.